Holiday Gift Guide 2013
Posted in: community, garden, greenhouse, indoor, projects, winter, workshops On: Thursday, December 5th, 2013
Primex Holiday Gift Guide 2013
1. Child’s Flower Press by Sassafras maker of fun & educational toys.
2. Wire & Bead Ladybug Sculpture by Beadworx crafted by skilled artisans – Fairtrade
3. Felted Coin Purse by Wild Woolies handmade in Nepal – Fairtrade
4. Scented Botanical Candles by Paddywax hand-poured soy candles from Tennessee – USA
5. Fairy Garden Accessories to delight your child’s (or inner child’s) imagination.
Sign up for our workshop to create your own miniature garden to take home.
Fairy & Miniature Gardens Saturday, December 14th @ 10:00am
Cost: $40; includes all materials.
6. Hand-blown Glass Hummingbird Feeders by Abelman Studios in California – USA
Hummingbird Sweet Nectar by Sweet Seed is packed in wine bottles made in the USA
Art Cards (in background) by Pomegranate Press
1. Mr. Beer Home Brewing Kit includes everything you need to brew your own batch of beer
2. Clay Chiminea or Patio Fire Pit perfect for those chilly nights
Jellybean Rugs indoor/outdoor rugs have a hand hooked look, will not fade and are made of 35% recycled materials in an array of seasonal designs (wine glasses shown)
3. Art Poles by Painted Peace add whimsy to the garden, they are UV resistant & made in the USA
4. Shari Dixon Jewelry is hand-crafted with real pressed botanicals in the USA
5. Reversible Fleece Hats by Luvali each design reverses to another fun animal! Sunhats also available.
6. Holiday Terrariums: Stop in our greenhouse for an assortment of terrarium glass, miniature plants and terrarium kits. Terrariums make unique holiday centerpieces or excellent hostess gifts. Attend one of our make & take workshops.
Saturday, December 7th @ 1:00pm
Saturday, December 14th @ 1:00pm